Thursday, April 30, 2009

The delivery man

Brandon has a million packages delivered to our home. I hate it. I get so excited thinking it's for me and then I see a stupid racing sticker on the side. I do, however, find amusement in who delivers them. If you've ever seen King of Queens (one of our favorite shows) you know who Doug Heffernan is. He delivers packages for IPS (which is very similar to UPS; down to the uniforms). Well, we have our very own Doug Heffernan himself delivering our fine packages! He brought us one today as a matter of fact. The guy looks identical to Doug. It's weird. So, whenever Brandon gets home and there's a package I find humor in being able to say "Doug Heffernan delivered your package today." :-) I know......I have a strange sense of humor! But, it does entertain me!
P.S. My second apple pie turned out pretty good....and I didn't drop it this time!!

No comments: