Tyler rolled over today....unofficially. He wasn't exactly on a flat surface so he had a slight advantage. But, he did however roll onto his tummy all on his own. Brandon went and got Tyler this morning when he got up and brought him in bed with us for just a bit. We really enjoy laying with him and watching him coo and smile. (I must clarify he does not sleep with us! I'm extremely adamant about that.) :-) Brandon's body weight created a slight dip in the bed and Tyler was on his side. After a few twists, Tyler did it. He rolled over! I never realized how important such an insignificant thing would be. I can relate to all the mom's that find great joy in these small moments. I realize now why they want to share their child's life with anyone who is around; even perfect strangers!
Tyler has gotten really good at wiggling out of his baby wedge and rolling on his side. When I go to get him from his crib, he's always in a different position than when he started. This is how I found him sleeping the other morning. He's such a cute baby!
Oh, he's doing so well with napping in his crib. He talks to himself for about 5 minutes and then puts himself to sleep! He's such a big boy now!
Peacefully sleeping...
2 comments:
Isn't it funny how the slightest things will make your day? How are you guys? I've been thinking alot about you and praying for you!
Jenny got to see JG roll over for the very first time, I cried like a baby because I missed it! The only one I've seen do it is L.
You'll find yourself telling anyone and everyone who will listen all kinds of "small" things over the next several years! ;0)
Post a Comment