Wednesday, April 22, 2009
The Easter Bunny....a little late
A local store was offering free photos with the Easter bunny. I thought it would be a great idea to go have Tyler's picture taken. There was no way I was going to the mall and spending a fortune on their photos. So, one Sunday after church we stopped in and had our picture taken. It was a digital photo and they gave you a code to download it online. Well, when I went to use the code I kept getting someone else's picture of something completely different. I was really upset. I thought it was lost. There was a place on the website to email them. I did twice and hadn't heard anything....until this morning. They said they had found it and attached it for me. It turned out really cute! Here it is...finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment