Saturday, April 4, 2009

Picture day!

Today we had family pictures taken. It was an ordeal! First of all, it took a lot to get up, ready, and out the door! Once we arrived, we had a major incident. Brandon had just set Tyler down in his car seat next to me and went to change. As I was setting his diaper bag down, a little kid came over to him. His mom wasn't watching him to say the least. Before I could even react, the stupid kid poked my precious Tyler right in the eye!! I grabbed the kid's arm and pulled it away (refraining from ripping it off). His mom (or who ever she was) just sat there and called the kid's name to come to her. Stupid lady. I was furious! She eventually gave me an unsympathetic 'sorry.' I just looked at her with a sarcastic smile. I wasn't happy. But, after that traumatic event we went to get our pictures taken. The place did an awesome job! We couldn't decide which pictures to get. Here are only a few of the ones we purchased! At the end of the session, they asked us if we'd give them permission to possibly use our portraits for advertising purposes......uhm YEAH! Of course. I felt honored (even though they ask every one that!) :-)




1 comment:

Isaac, Kelly and Ella said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a beautiful family!! He really is too cute!! Let me know when you're back in town and we can plan that lunch!! :)