Sunday, March 8, 2009

Tyler's weekend

Tyler is quite the little social guy. He had a busy weekend. He started it out by enjoying the time with his grandmas and aunt on Friday while mommy and daddy went to dinner.
Saturday, he was invited to a birthday party. Chastity is one of my roommate's from college. Her little girl Rylee, turned one this weekend. Stacy, our other roommate, drove up with us to the party. We spent the afternoon with them enjoying the celebration. It's amazing how fast these little people grow! I know Tyler's first birthday will be here before I know it!
Today, Tyler hung out with his daddy. I had to work on my thesis (ugh!). Daddy took Tyler for a few walks around the neighborhood since it was so nice out today (it was 80 degrees). We decided to go out to dinner and eat outside. I needed a break and wanted to enjoy some of the beautiful weather.
I was a terrible photographer Saturday during the party. My only good excuse was that I was holding my little guy. I did manage to get a picture of my college roommates and I with our little ones. Stacy doesn't have any children and felt a bit left out. Rylee let her borrow her baby for one quick picture :-)

The three roommies and their babies

Us, minus the fake child :-)

Tyler, relaxing after a busy weekend

No comments: