Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ignore the scary looking monster on the left

I can't believe I'm sharing this horrific picture of me! But, it was so cute of Tyler and Molly I decided to endure the pain. Molly is my baby. She's definitely a mommy's girl. Ever since Tyler's come along, she's had to share her attention which hasn't been easy on her. She's been a good girl, but I can tell she's struggling with it. She doesn't care much for the little guy, but she wants to be with her mom. Well, last night she gave up. She was desperate for attention and decided this was the only way she would get it. Tyler didn't seem to mind too much either! Like I said, ignore the scary picture of me - please!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

awww, that is so sweet! I'm sure they will become great friends =)

Mama Zellie said...

We had to get rid of our cat when I was pregnant with JG. She turned evil psycho, and she was only mean to ME!
She would jump out from behind furniture when I was walking through the room and stab my feet with her claws and then run. Or if I was napping on the couch, she would run in the room from no where, claw me across the face and then hide. One night she even broke into our room, just so she could bite my toes through the blanket while i was sound asleep! That was the last night she was ever in our house. Henry chased her around for what seemed like forever, and when he finally caught her, threw her outside, we kept leading her out to the barn so that she would be able to find mice for food, and there she finally stayed. EVIL KITTY!!!