Tyler had another visitor this weekend. My uncle Eric flew into town. We had a great time! We went out to dinner Friday night. Tyler was a perfect little guest. Saturday we went shopping. It was pretty busy at the one mall. That night we cooked yummy chicken on the grill, complete with instant mash potatoes! Yes, we live the high life! It turned out good though. Sunday, my uncle, Tyler, and I went to the local Starbucks for coffee before his flight. It was a super fun weekend! I realized after he left that I was taking all the pictures on his camera. I only have one that didn't turn out very clear. I'll post my uncle's when he sends them.
Here's another video of Tyler. He was so cute in his bouncer seat yesterday while I worked. I think he knows when I video or take a picture of him. He was really talkative before I pressed record. He's funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment