Thursday, March 5, 2009
Prada is the Princess
When Brandon and I got married, we bought a king sized bed. We love it to say the least. Not only is it comfortable, it's roomie too! For the past 3 and 1/2 years that we've been married, our kitty Prada has slept next to my pillow. Well, ever since Tyler was born, she's kind of changed where she sleeps. She's taken to Brandon's side of the bed. For some reason, she seems to be taking his whole side of the bed. I wake up every night to him crowding my side because the cat has taken over. Might I remind you we have a king sized bed. How I'm crowded out of it, I'll never understand. I decided to take a picture of it last night to prove to Brandon. He doesn't think she takes up that much room. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha! I might be guilty of this too. My cat sleeps at my feet causing me to just borrow a little bit of John's side. But he never even WANTS that part of the bed until I am using it! He needs to learn to share! We're in a queen size though so Brandon has no excuse. :-)
Thank you about our pictures...I thought they turned out pretty good too! Too funny about Prada hoggin the bed! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.
Post a Comment