Saturday, March 7, 2009

Date Night

Well, I was brave and decided it was time to venture out.....without my sweet Tyler. I arranged for my mom and Brandon's mom to come babysit. They both have been begging for us to go out so they could watch Tyler. I figured I couldn't asked one and not the other (at least for the first outing). So, Brandon and I planned a date night last night. We went to dinner with a couple we're really good friends with. It was a wonderful time. I cried when we left the house though. It was hard leaving my little guy. I firmly believe that a couple with kids needs alone time together. I feel it is very important. However, it wasn't easy leaving him for the first time. I know it will get easier.....and I may even beg for that alone time eventually :-) But, I made it through the first evening without my Tyler. When I got home, he told me his missed me really bad :-)
We haven't had a family picture since the hospital (where I weighed 500 lbs!). I figured since we were all dressed up that would be the perfect opportunity. I still want to get professional pictures made at some point. I've got to make the appointment. But, for now here is my sweet little family! I do love them!

No comments: