Monday, June 29, 2009

New Pool

We finally tried out Tyler's new pool today. I was tempted to "jump" in with him, but we had to set it up in the front of the house. Our rose bushes are infested with Japanese beetles and I didn't want to be eaten by them! So, I decided I'd spare my neighbors the sight and just let Tyler enjoy the refreshing water. He liked it......until I was taking a picture and his face went in the water. Poor guy! It really scared him and I felt horrible! I scooped him up, wet diaper and all and held him. It cooled me off! He was fine after a minute. He decided to get back in and swim with his animals. Tyler was so cute. He just chilled in the water, looked around, and chewed on an animal every now and then :-) I was hoping to catch a few rays myself. Here's our fun afternoon! I think it wore him out. He wanted an early nap so he's asleep now.

No comments: