We got married. It's amazing how fast times goes by when you look back on it. I remember our wedding day so vividly. It was a beautiful day and I couldn't wait to begin my life with Brandon. As I look back on all that we have done and experienced, I never imagined it being this incredible. God has blessed us in so many ways and I am so thankful for that. Our journey has been filled with wonderful memories and some challenging times. But, I am thankful for each one as they have all brought us closer together. When I think about what the future holds for us, I am excited to continue on our journey. God has brought the two of us together and continues to strengthen our marriage each day. Tyler is a big part of that. It's amazing how a child can bring you closer together. Because of Tyler, I love Brandon with a more deeper love - one that I never new existed.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
4 years ago today.....
We got married. It's amazing how fast times goes by when you look back on it. I remember our wedding day so vividly. It was a beautiful day and I couldn't wait to begin my life with Brandon. As I look back on all that we have done and experienced, I never imagined it being this incredible. God has blessed us in so many ways and I am so thankful for that. Our journey has been filled with wonderful memories and some challenging times. But, I am thankful for each one as they have all brought us closer together. When I think about what the future holds for us, I am excited to continue on our journey. God has brought the two of us together and continues to strengthen our marriage each day. Tyler is a big part of that. It's amazing how a child can bring you closer together. Because of Tyler, I love Brandon with a more deeper love - one that I never new existed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment