Tuesday, June 16, 2009

God is so good!

It's amazing how God works. When we step back and really look at things, we see God in the midst of it all. He's always in control, leading us right were we are destined to be. Since I'm returning to work in August, I've been scoping out some daycares. A few were way out to our price range while others just didn't seem right for Tyler. I looked into some church daycares near our house. We decided to check out their services before looking at the daycare to make sure they were right in their messages. The first one we looked into was incredible. I felt completely led by God to attend the Sunday worship. People were so friendly and welcoming. I met so many new people in just the hour we were there. I decided to check into the daycare that following Monday. The place was amazing! I left with a feeling of comfort. I really felt God was telling me that is where Tyler needed to be. When I spoke to the director later that week.....they had a waiting list until November. I was completely puzzled, but began praying that God would give me an answer. We went to another church this past Sunday and I looked into the daycare today. It wasn't a bad place, but I just didn't have the same feeling when I left. They too had a waiting list until November. I put my name on the waiting list, but left feeling defeated. I decided to pop by my first choice daycare one more time to see if anything had changed. Believe it or not....it had. I return to work on August 18th and the opening they had was August 17th! God truly had His hand in that! I called Brandon and he said to go ahead and put down a deposit. So, as of this afternoon.....Tyler is all set for August! I'm so thankful for God's many blessings. Sometimes it's so difficult to completely let go of a situation. But, really, we are never in control of our own lives. We can attempt to fight God's plan, but He can alter it at any moment. I see that so well in this situation. I just can't seem to thank God enough for all He has blessed me with. I don't deserve it.
Proverbs 3:5-6

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That is so true! I love those times when you can truly see God at work! Yay for the daycare!