Well.....we made it back in one piece; although I didn't think we would. It usually takes us 7 1/2 hours to get to Ohio with a few stops included. It's normally not a bad drive. This year was miserable. It took us 10 hours to get home!!! The traffic was absolutely terrible the last part of the trip. I honestly didn't think I would make it. I told Brandon that must be what death feels like because I was certainly dying!!! I'm still paying for it today. My back is just so sore. I'm not sure how I'll survive the next 7 weeks.
But, it was all worth it. I had a wonderful visit with my family. It was so good to see them again. My step-mom surprised me by throwing me a baby shower on Saturday. Many of my family members came that I don't get to see very often. It was truly a special time! Stupid me forgot my camera at home. No pictures, sorry :-(
I talked Brandon into getting our Christmas tree tomorrow night. I'm soooo excited. I'm like a little kid when it comes to that. Christmas is my favorite time of the year. I'll be sure to post pictures of that when it's up!
No comments:
Post a Comment