Saturday, December 27, 2008

Impatiently Waiting

I went and ran a few arrands yesterday. I was in Target walking around and started feeling some really intense pains, but they weren't contractions. I decided to finish my shopping the best I could and go home (we really needed groceries!). I called the doctor on my way home. He said it was definitely Tyler trying to make his way out. He wanted me to rest when ever possible and be sure to put my feet up; limiting what I did. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday. I'm curious to see if I've started to dilate yet. It honestly hit me last night that my little guy is going to be here soon! I'm actually going to have a son! Brandon and I were talking about it last night. We are so excited. Now that Christmas is over, we just want him here. I know I should be more patient (and I don't have much of a choice), but I'm ready. I'm just ready. It seems like it's been long enough.

No comments: