Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Surprise

My husband is so wonderful. I had a LONG day yesterday. We had an major issue at work and we were stuck there until 6:00 (our day normally ends at 4)! It was a crazy day! My co-workers on my team and I had planned to go out to eat after work as part of our Secret Santa week. We decided to still go, but I didn't get home until after 9. I was exhausted! I came home and the house looked beautiful! Brandon had done the dishes, picked up the house, and swept! It was the best surprise ever; especially after a day like yesterday! I was telling him the day before how stressed I felt that I couldn't get those things done. He knew how much it was bothering me and did it all on his own. Brandon is such a caring person. I can't wait to see him as a dad.
I finally made it to my Christmas vacation! It has officially started: two weeks of relaxation (oh, and a few graduate papers). I am so looking forward to it!

No comments: