Tuesday, December 30, 2008

No News

I just got back from my weekly doctor's appointment. I'm 37 1/2 weeks along. I must admit, I am slightly disappointed. Nothing has changed and I'm no closer to delivery. I was secretly hoping they would tell me it would be a matter of days. I'm desperately searching to find that secret to inducing your own labor. If any one knows of it, please share!! I really think Tyler likes it in my belly and will remain there forever.
I've some how acquired a cold that has brought on some major congestion. I didn't sleep at all last night. I was up at 5:30 (on my vacation might I remind you)! I decided to get out of bed and make Brandon breakfast. He enjoyed it at least!
Well, keep your fingers crossed for next week's appointment. Maybe I'll hear some good news. At the very least, I'll have another week behind me :-)

2 comments:

JDB said...

I know it seems like he will never come, but trust me, he won't stay in there forever. :) Bryce was a week late and then they had to induce me. Heath came two weeks early! I was at the zoo on Sunday (obviously walking around like crazy) and Monday morning I woke up to wet PJs. My water broke! Maybe you should take a trip to the zoo. :)

Mama Zellie said...

Soon enough 5:30 will feel like sleeping in! ;0)