Thursday, December 25, 2008

Baby Shower

My baby shower was several weeks ago, but I finally got some pictures. It was a wonderful time. So many of my friends from high school came, old and new co-workers, and family were there too. Stacy and Chastity (my roommates from college) found several crazy games to play. There was one game where they melted chocolate in a diaper. We had to taste it and guess the brand of chocolate. It was pretty disgusting, but quite funny as well!
I received many wonderful gifts. It meant so much to me to have everyone there. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends in my life. I am so excited for Tyler to get to know each and everyone of them.


Maggie and I

Marshall and I, opening his gift
My crafty mom made the cake!
Cute little Tyler shoes
Playing the 'Poopie Diaper' game
A few of my friends
A few more...
Tyler's "Chick Magnet" bib (daddy's doing!!)
All purpose, all needed butt cream!
The quilt my mom hand made for Tyler

Chastity and her little girl, Rylee

No comments: