Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Now, just waiting for Collin

  My determination paid off! Collin's room is ready to go! We still have a few minor things to get done (crown molding, window treatment, pictures, etc.), but for the most part it's complete. It really feels like a nursery now!
  I was rocking in the chair tonight trying to imagine Collin in his room. I remember so well doing that with Tyler's room; trying to picture what he looked like and how he would make it his own room. It's easy to see Tyler in his room now. I can't imagine anything else. I know the same will only be true with Collin.
  Brandon said he could see the two boys running across the hall into each others' rooms. My heart is over joyed with the thought of it. Those two will be such close friends. I'm more than thrilled for Tyler and Collin to have each other.





No comments: