I finally ordered Collin's crib tonight. I've had the hardest time finding exactly what I want within our budget. Cribs are super expensive! Babies are super expensive!
I'm really excited though. In all, I actually came out ahead of what I thought I would be spending. We bought a convertible crib that eventually changes into a full-sized bed. Usually you have to buy the conversion rails separately and they are around $100. Turns out, this crib uses a standard metal bed frame.....which we already have :)
I'm still working on his nursery. It's been a horrible chore cleaning it out and organizing all of the junk that had accumulated in that room. I feel like someone from the Hoarding: Buried Alive show after seeing all the stuff I had in our guest room. YIKES!
I'm still trying to decide how I want to paint it. I really enjoy decorating and seeing it all come together. I just hope I get it done before September ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment