Tuesday, June 26, 2012

First trip to the dentist

  Tyler's first trip to the dentist was a success!! We were so proud of him. He cried a bit when they cleaned his teeth. I think he was just super nervous and unsure of it all. Once the dentist came to look at his teeth and clean them a bit more, he was all smiles! He was such a good listener and was very cooperative! I'm glad we chose a pediatric dentist initially. It really made a difference.   We promised T we could go to the splash pad with daddy if he was a good listener for the dentist. So, that's what we did! Daddy even got to ride the train :)

Daddy and Tyler in the waiting room playing video games.
I think daddy likes the dentist more than T!
The dentist had stuffed animals with big teeth and a toothbrush.
Tyler thought it was funny to brush their teeth.


Enjoying the splash pad!

No comments: