Saturday, April 21, 2012

Yucky Eczema!

Poor Tyler. He's had eczema pretty bad since he was born. I've done really well managing it and keeping it under control. Since it started getting pretty warm here lately, it's started to flare up. It's now spreading in his hair. I have topical cream to put on his skin, but can't really do that for his hair. My poor baby has been itching his head so much he makes it bleed. So, I called the doctor to see what I could do. They called in a prescription that you massage into his scalp. The directions say to put on the included cap and SLEEP in it over night! HA, yeah right! I didn't even think I would get him to put it on. He surprised me and did though. We kept it on for about 20 minutes before bed. He looked so funny that I kept laughing at him. 




No comments: