For those of you who have still hung in there with me and continue to check my blog, you'll notice I've actually been better about it. It's due to me feeling a million times better! For over two months, it's had been an extremely difficult pregnancy! I've felt nauseous EVERY waking moment; which is completely different from when I was pregnant with Tyler (everyone says it's due to me possibly having a girl.....yet I'm convinced it's a boy!). Well, as soon as I hit the 14 week mark, I took a turn for the better and boy am I glad. I really didn't think I was going to survive.....honestly ;)
I'm so glad I started feeling better just in time for spring break. Tyler and I have been enjoying the time together. It's flying by of course! Today, we went to his school for an Easter egg hunt! He had a lot of fun and really enjoyed me being a part of his little life at school. I loved being a part of it too. It's nice to know what he does when I'm not there and how he interacts with his friends.
Tyler was having so much fun until he spilled his basket! He got a little upset after that :(
We went to the store yesterday and got some groceries. We went down the freezer section and Tyler says "look mommy, ice cream!" All of a sudden, he likes ice cream! So, we bought some frozen yogurt (which is a bit healthier!) and some waffle cones. After dinner, we went out on the front porch and ate our ice cream cones. He LOVED it! He gobbled it all up and actually didn't get too messy!
If only I had eyelashes like my little boy! And if only he knew how lucky he was to have them ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment