Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Fun bath and new bed


Today, we met my high school friend Carla and her sweet little girl for lunch. Carla was so thoughtful and got Tyler a basket full of goodies. One of the things were glow sticks. I decided to have a special bath for Tyler and use the glow sticks. He LOVED it!! It really was pretty cool! By the time we got out, he was super wrinkly ;)

Thank you Carla!!!








Yesterday, I decided to switch Tyler's daybed into a full sized "big boy bed." He helped me get it all set up and was so excited! I was a little worried about how well he would sleep in it considering it was so new, but he did well. He fell right asleep for nap. I think he was so exhausted!




2 comments:

Chastity said...

Love the bath tub idea! We just might have to steal that and give it a try!

Chastity said...

Love the new bath idea! We may just have to steal it and give it a try! Miss you guys!