Poor Tyler. He has a bad rash all over his body. I took him to the doctor on Friday because I was a bit concerned. I couldn't get it to go away. The doctor said he has eczema and prescribed him some ointment to put on it. It doesn't seem to be getting better. Honestly, it seems to be worse. It started on his belly and it's now all over his face. His belly is even getting a bit worse. He has his 4 month check up next Monday, but I may have to call them tomorrow and see what they recommend. Not to mention he hasn't been himself. So....I'm not really sure what is going on with my little guy.
Tyler's rash :-(
Here are a few cute pictures we've taken over the past few days.

Daddy, Tyler, and mommy just before bath time

Tyler and his daddy

This is the outfit my friend Carla got him at my baby shower!
1 comment:
I would take him back to the doctor, just so they can see it isn't getting better. Does he have a fever or anything? I'm sure he will be okay. After all, it doesn't look half as bad as Heath's did. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment