Tyler's rash has really cleared up as of this morning. The nurse told me to change my diet and eliminate all dairy products for a few days. I completely forgot yesterday and got a coffee. I was going to start it today, but his rash seems to be clearing up. I stopped the ointment for his eczema Monday night after his bath. I'm wondering if that's what it was. I'm going to see how things go for a few more days. If it comes back, I'll try altering my diet. Until then, I'm just thankful it's getting better!
Tyler immediately rolls onto his tummy when you put him in his crib. This is how I found him yesterday when I went to get him up from his nap. His cheeks are so cute and chunky. I tell him all the time that he hides a lot of love in those cheeks!


No comments:
Post a Comment