We've been busy.....my poor husband fractured his ankle Tuesday night. He was racing his little cars and slipped on a pipe. He made it home okay with some pain. I thought he was being a big baby. He asked if he should ice it and I said sure, thinking it probably didn't need it. We talked about going to the doctor in the morning, but I really didn't think that would be necessary either. Well, when he woke up the next morning he couldn't put any weight on it and it was swollen. The pain was so bad he turned as white as a ghost and almost passed out on me! I guess he wasn't joking after all! After a trip to the urgent care and an appointment with the orthopedist, they concluded it is fractured. He has to be in a boot for 3 weeks and then be reevaluated. Poor guy. He can't even drive with it being his right foot. Tyler and I are taking good care of him though :-)
Well Tyler's been busy too. He rolled over in his crib last night. I went to go get him and he was on his tummy. He's also been trying hard to reach for his toys on his jungle gym. I love to watch him. He's not super coordinated yet, but you can see that he's really trying.

No comments:
Post a Comment