Sunday, September 12, 2010

Our 2 minute picnic

Tyler really wanted to play outside today after church. It was a cooler day so I let him play with his bike and wagon for a bit. It was getting close to lunch time and I thought it would be a fantastic idea to have a picnic outside! Getting Tyler inside in order to make the lunch was a task. He didn't quite understand that we were going right back out in a minute. Once I finally got him out there he was better. I layed the blanket out and we started to eat lunch. These are a few pictures of our 2 minute picnic, because after that things went down hill. For some reason he lost it and started crying and nothing was working. I gave up and brought him inside (where he still wouldn't eat his lunch). Tyler's down early for a nap. He was sick last week so I'm wondering if he's still not 100% better right now. Church was an ordeal as well. Hopefully after a good nap Tyler will be ready for the day!

No comments: