My mom had gotten Tyler a little stuffed dog. I knew he probably wouldn't play with it enough so we went to the store to exchange it tonight. We looked at everything and we found a few fun toys. I let Tyler pick out what ever he wanted (with a little guidance of course). He really wanted these three race cars. Tyler has been fascinated with cars lately. He notices them right away in the store now. So, we exchanged them and he got to open it right away. He carried those cars around all night! I was really excited to see he picked something out he really enjoys!
Thank you grammie!
Tyler has also learned to say 'cheese' and smile when you take his picture. It's really cute the way he wrinkles up his little nose and says cheese. I got a few pictures as well as a little video of him doing it. He's growing up fast.
Oh, my cousin had her baby today!!!! They didn't know what they were having all along. When they went for the ultrasound, their little one didn't cooperate too well. So, today they were totally surprised when they met their little girl for the first time! Congratulations Kate and Nate! I can't wait to meet your precious baby girl. I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment