Sunday, September 12, 2010

My boys

Tyler truly enjoys spending time with his daddy. He loves Brandon so deeply. Brandon is such a great father in return. He's so patient, loving, and fun. Everything he does, he finds a way to include Tyler.
It's amazing how much your love for one person can grow. The day I married Brandon I was completely in love with him. I knew this was God's plan for me. I truly believed my heart could not love him more than that day, and then we had Tyler. Because of my beautiful son, God has shown me a new love for my husband; one I never imagined. God has reconfirmed the choice I made marrying Brandon and has strengthened our marriage more than ever. Even in the midst of difficulties, we have been able to remain thankful because we have been able to go through them together.
Brandon, saying I love you truly just isn't enough....

No comments: