Monday, June 7, 2010

Little old man

I bought some sandals for Tyler a while ago. I wanted him to have something he could wear when it got warmer out and especially when we went to the pool. I've tried to get him to wear them a couple of times, however he hates them! He screams and cries when I put them on. He will just sit down and pull the velcro until he gets them off.....or I just give in. The other night he actually asked me to put them on - OVER his jammies! He looked like a little old man! But, at least he was wearing them! Little does he know, he'll be sporting those kicks at the pool whether he likes it or not :-)

1 comment:

Mama Zellie said...

Logan wears his crocs and his boots over his jammies all the time! We would take JG to school every morning, and at least 3 out of 5 every week, he'd be in footie jammies with crocs or boots on! ;0)You'll find you don't mind as much, as long as he's putting his on shoes on! HA