Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First walk and bath

It's been really nice here lately (in the 70's believe it or not!). Brandon and I took Tyler for his first walk around the neighborhood Saturday. I took him out again yesterday for a while. It was nice to be able to get some fresh air. I think we might do it again today if we have time. The days seem to fly by for some reason!
Tyler was in need of a bath, but his belly button still hasn't fallen off yet. I decided to give him a little sponge bath. He was so good. He didn't cry at all and was very cooperative :-) I put some lotion on him, changed him into clean jamies, and even brushed his hair. Brandon says I make him look like an old man the way I brush his hair. I think he looks cute!


2 comments:

Kelly said...

He is so cute! I know you guys are having fun with him!

JDB said...

I love it! He is so cute!!