My dad and grandma came down from Ohio to visit this week. It was so wonderful spending time with them. They truly enjoyed little Tyler. My grandma helped me out around the house while my dad held Tyler most of the time. Since I am still unable to drive, they took us to Tyler's doctor's appointment yesterday. It was for a weight check to make sure he was gaining weight appropriately. Thankfully, he is back up to his birth weight of 11 lbs. So, we don't have to worry about supplementing with formula. Brandon and I really didn't want to have to go that route if we didn't need to.
Ohio has quite a bit of snow right now. My dad and grandma were looking forward to some warmer weather. Ironically, it snowed here yesterday. It was enough to cover the ground and cancel everything around here. Why is it that we're having all these snow days the year I go on maternity leave? Tyler and I truly enjoyed their visit. It was difficult to see them leave. We're looking forward to seeing them again!
My grandma and Tyler
Enjoying his swing
My precious one, asleep
Bundled up to go to the doctor
On my way to check my weight!
No comments:
Post a Comment