Well, we continue to have a growing boy! He's in the 97th percentile for height and weight! The doctor is impressed by Tyler's size :-) He checks out fine. Tyler did have to have a shot today for his Hepatitis series. He cried.....and so did I. It was terrible to see my little guy in pain. The doctor recommended keeping Tyler awake more during the day so he'll sleep longer at night. We decided to get out his play gym and give it a try today. He really enjoyed it. He was mesmerized by the little hanging toys. We certainly had a busy but fun day today! I'm having a hard time finding the time to get my graduate work done. I'd rather be spending that time with my sweet Tyler.
Mommy after her shower :-)

My boo boo from the doctor

Enjoying my new play gym
My first attempt at posting a video
No comments:
Post a Comment