I find it weird to say....but I only have 12 more weeks to go until my due date. That's right around the corner!! In many ways, it's gone by so fast! It seems like just last week I found out I was expecting. I've truly enjoyed this experience. I cherish each moment I've been blessed with. I am so grateful for this amazing opportunity.
I'm getting very anxious to meet Tyler. I'm so curious to know what he looks like and sounds like. Although....based on the last ultrasound picture I believe he looks everything like his daddy. My only hope is that the picture is misleading! I told Brandon the only thing Tyler will probably have of mine are my poopie brown eyes! Poor guy.
3 comments:
sound pics, I told my hubby that he looked like Brandon! ;)
It didn't post the first part of my comment, it was supposed to read, when I saw your last ultrasound pics, I told me hubby he looked like Brandon! ;0)
Brown eyes aren't poopy! I can't believe you only have 12 weeks left! I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment