I did so much better than I could have ever done by myself. God truly prepared my heart in ways I never imagined. I felt an overwhelming sense of peace and comfort these past two days. It was still unbelievably hard and I cried all the way to work both days (and on the way home!), but I did it! I'll admit, I'm proud of myself. I know I didn't really have a "choice" but I was able to do it and hold my head up high.
Going back to work was enjoyable in it's own way. It's amazing how much I truly love my job and the school I'm at. Each day I drive to work and I'm amazed at how blessed I am. God had me wait awhile (actually a LONG while), but He put me in just the right place! My students and staff missed me so much and were genuinely glad I was back. It was such a great feeling!
"Therefore I tell you, whatever
you ask for in prayer,
believe that you have received
it and it will be yours."
- Mark 11:24
TYLER
GRAMMIE
DADDY
MARNICH
(Tyler wanted to type like mommy. He told me the names he wanted to type and I told him the letters. He knew most of the letters.)
(By the way, "Marnich" is what he calls my brother Marshall. We have no idea where he came up with that, but it's stuck now. It's actually really cute!)
No comments:
Post a Comment