Saturday, August 18, 2012

Party time (and a few others)

We had a "party" for daddy's birthday. Tyler and I went out and bought special party hats and party blowers - monster trucks to be exact. We rushed home from school and made a yummy cake for daddy. It even had a few sprinkles on it. We decorated the house, wrapped his present, and make yummy pizzas for everyone. Tyler loved it!

Mixing the cake
This is Tyler's "hurry-up-and-take-the-picture" kind of face

Setting up the decorations

Tyler picked out the wrapping paper (Christmas Buzz & Woody), cut it out all by himself, and we wrapped daddy's present!

Putting on the finishing touches to daddy's cake


Ta-da!
 Tyler only wanted a little bit of sprinkles on the cake ;)
All set up!

Daddy and T wearing the party hats

 The party people!

I went in to check on Tyler the other night. This was how I found him!

Last night, Tyler and I had a dinner and movie date :) We went to eat at Steak-n-Shake. We came home, put our jammies on, crawled into my bed, and watched Cars 2. (It wasn't very good at all! The story line was way too adult and T had trouble following it.) But, we had a fun evening together!


No comments: