BOY!!!
We found out yesterday we will be expecting our precious Collin Michael Melton September 29, 2012 (or before!!). It was a really special moment that we all got to share together....mommy, daddy, and Tyler.
Tyler has said all along that mommy had a girl in her belly. When the nurse told us yesterday that we were having a boy, Tyler was actually heartbroken and started to cry! He kept saying "no, my want a girl!" It was so sad it made me cry too :( We later talked to him about how much fun a brother would be and that they could play baseball and race cars together. He quickly came around and changed his mind. On the way home, Tyler said, "mommy, daddy,......my brother is my best friend!" Yep, it melted my heart completely!!
We can't wait to meet our new little guy!
Unfortunately, we really didn't get any good ultrasound pictures this time. When we had Tyler, we got some pretty neat ones that were really detailed and cute. These ones were pretty creepy looking....I hate to say.
Here are two pictures I quickly took with my phone. We just got a new computer (FINALLY!!) and we haven't gotten our scanner hooked up just yet.
1 comment:
Aww! I'm so excited for you and I love the name! Tyler is so sweet!
Post a Comment