Last time Brandon cut our grass, he noticed some strange holes in our yard. We thought maybe the ground was just sinking due to some rain we had. We couldn't really explain what else it could be. Tonight, Brandon was cutting the grass and noticed something hopping out of one of the holes. It was so little he thought is was a mouse. When he looked at it, he realized it was a super tiny bunny. And then another one hopped out! There were two baby bunnies living in the little hole. He quickly scooped them up and put them in a box so he could finish the yard. Tyler and I got home and got to see them. I've never seen a bunny that little before. They looked as if they had just learned how to open their eyes. I'm sure their mommy was still feeding them. After Brandon was finished, we carefully put them in their little hole and covered them up with some grass clippings. Tyler thought it was the cutest thing. I must admit, I really wanted to keep them :)

No comments:
Post a Comment