Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring!



So, we've had some really nice days around here! Tyler and I took full advantage of it yesterday. I forced myself to suck it up and play outside (even though I wasn't feeling to well). He had a blast! We played outside most of the night, grilled out some chicken, and even ate outside. Tyler thought it was funny and cool to eat outside.





Even Prada enjoyed the nice weather! The kitties love to have the screen door open!





Here's my first belly picture. This was me at 9 weeks. I'm now 12 and appear to have a more pronounced belly than this! People at work are officially noticing it as a baby belly and not just me getting fat!



Oh and some other big news....Tyler is officially potty-trained! He's sleeping in big boy undies at night now and staying dry! We accidently left them on him the other night and he did well. So, we figured we should just do it instead of waiting until my spring break. He's been dry at night for a while, but still wearing pull-ups. I thought it would be best to transition him during my break incase of late night accidents. Turns out.....we don't have to wait :)


My grandma sent Tyler some stickers in the mail today. This is how he decided to use them....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww look at your belly! You look beautiful!

Kelly said...

Congratulations girl! Hope you start feeling better!

Keirstin said...

eeek! I haven't read your blog in a while. This made me so excited. Another Melton baby AND Tyler is potty trained. Congrats all around! So happy for y'all!