Sunday, March 11, 2012

Lately....




Things have been busy around here lately. The biggest news is that Brandon and I are expecting our second child in late September. We are more than thrilled to complete our family!
This pregnancy has been completely different - to say the least! I've had non-stop morning ALL DAY sickness! Nothing seems to make it go away completely. I either have horrible days or bad days. I've been trying everything I can think of. Recently, I bought something called Sea Bands. They are tight bands you wear on your wrists that apparently focus on a pressure point. They by no means make it go away, but I think it takes the edge off (most days). I also bought the vitamin B6. I going to start taking that too.
This all explains my lack of posting (that and our 10 year old computer isn't cooperating!! - but I guess that's to be expected considering the age). It's all I can do to get myself ready in the morning and entertain my 3-year old. The house.....well that's another story too. Let's just say that I don't want anyone stopping by unexpectedly ;) Today was productive though. I got the laundry done, dishes washed, and even put away all the clothes. I was pretty proud of myself.
So, for now, I leave you with my lengthy post. Maybe one day I'll post a picture or two.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you! I have a secret...a little bird (Carla) told me a few weeks ago, but I was waiting for the facebook announcement to congratulate you!