Saturday, September 17, 2011

Today's treasures

Tyler and I went looking for 'treasures' again today. It's become our Saturday ritual :) I love seeing what deals I can find and he loves finding a 'new treasure.'
We found one yard sale that had some good toys (most of which he already had). We ended up buying a bike helmet for $1 and a Thomas the Train shirt for $0.25. We bought the shirt because we are more than likely going to see Thomas the Train. I thought it would be fitting to wear!While we were at this yard sale, the man was telling me about a church consignment sale near our house. We decided to check it out. They had it organized really well and had a ton of stuff. Most of it was a bit pricey for second-hand things (To me anyways. I usually only like to pay $1 for T's clothes!). Some of there kids clothes were $10. We did find a few things and even a few 1/2 priced items! T got a little toy too.
All together we spent $10.75 and got this (not too bad).....


Prada's not included in today's findings :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's a great deal on all that stuff!