Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cooking with mommy

Tyler and I had to run to the grocery store today to get something for our craft. They have a little people buggy that he loves to push. Since we were only getting one thing, I let Tyler push the little buggy. We went down the baking isle and he helped himself to the cake mix. He picked up a box of banana bread and put it in his cart. Tyler told me he was getting it. Well, I decided it did sound yummy and it would be fun to bake. So, after nap we cooked banana bread cupcakes. He had more fun standing on his stool helping me! I truly enjoyed it too! I can't wait to make homemade Christmas cookies with him this year!




After dinner, we had our banana bread cupcake dessert. We thought it would be fun to have a dessert picnic in the living room too! Tyler gobbled up the cupcake! He really did like it. He thought it was fun to eat something he made too!



No comments: