After several years, God has blessed me with a change I've needed. Sometimes we just need a new opportunity to rejuvenate our souls. I am beyond excited for the change! I'll never forget the road that led me here and in many ways I'm so thankful for the journey! I believe God was teaching me so many things along the way. I believe He was preparing my heart to receive His amazing blessing. Only then, I could truly see His work in all of it....and most of all, that it was only His work.
Next week, I will begin working at a new school. It's something completely out of my comfort, but I am so excited for the challenges and learning experiences ahead! Instead of working with the elementary age I'll be with middle and high schoolers. I am more than ready for the new opportunity!
Mark 11:24 "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
1 comment:
Congratulations on your new job! Good luck!
Post a Comment