We've had some changes here lately....some little and some big!
Big change: Today, I officially started my new job. I felt so welcomed today! I really feel like a part of a family at my new school. God certainly knew just what I needed. This is just the change I've needed for a while and I'm so thankful each day for it! I am certainly looking forward to the challenges ahead of me!
Little change: Tyler moved up to a booster seat :) Honestly, I just haven't wanted to spend the extra money for a booster when his high chair still worked. The decent ones I looked at were at least $30! I tried Craigs list and yard sales but I didn't have any luck there either. I actually found one on Walmart's website for $16 and it conveniently folds up for traveling. I picked it up yesterday and set it up. It works great and Tyler loves it! It doesn't seem like a very significant change but truly it is for us. We feel like more of a family while we eat. He looks like such a little person sitting at the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment