Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The journey....

Life is a journey that God has planned out for us before we are even created. We often get caught up in the daily routine and believe we are in full control. It's astonishing how God quickly reminds us that we are wrong. I find it amazing that we beg Him for the things we believe we need...yet we later see how wrong we were and quickly plead for His mercy. Each time, God forgives us and continues to shower us with blessings that we are unworthy of beyond words.
Lately, I've found myself in this position. I struggle with what I feel is right and what God is really telling me. When I listen, when I truly allow my heart to hear Him, He speaks so clearly and lovingly. I find myself hanging my head in shame thinking I knew what was right; yet I was so evidently wrong.
While I struggle with this unanswered question in my life....I am really forcing myself to open my eyes and see what God is showing me. Though I may face a great deal of disappointment, I will remind myself that God knows my true soul and what it really needs. He will reveal His plan!
So, here goes something.....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Saying a prayer for you girl! It is so hard to accept that you aren't in control. God will take care of everything!