Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly

Shutterfly is offering a great promotion! If you share information about their products, they are giving away 50 free cards! I love to create my own Christmas cards each year!
Shutterfly offers so many cards to choose from with a ton of styles! You can create stationary cards or folded cards. The also offer cards that you can add multiple pictures or just one.
I've used Shutterfly several times. There are so many creative ideas you can make with your pictures. Recently I created a photo book. I must say, that was my favorite! It was so easy and it turned out incredible! There are two ways you can do it. You can design your own layout or you can upload your pictures and they design it for you. I decided to let them design it. They even organize your pictures according to event/theme.


I've ordered just pictures from their company too. It's very easy and convenient and they ship fast!

1 comment:

Chastity said...

Ok I want in too! How do you get the 50 cards? I'll share their info too! PS. I love some of those pictures of Tyler from off your phone! Super cute!