A few weeks ago, Tyler got a card in the mail from his aunt and uncle in Ohio. It had their school pictures in it too! Tyler enjoys opening his 'surprises'!


I've kept my brother and sister's school pictures in the same frame and just replaced to them each year. I pulled them all out and looked at them over the years. I'm only missing two years (one I carry in my wallet and the other I didn't get for some reason). Here they are over the years :)
Tyler's two crafts so far we've made at the store. We didn't get to go Tuesday, but we're hoping to make it tomorrow. It's the last day for that same craft!
Marshall, Tyler, and I on Thanksgiving.....resting after a full belly! Tyler still wasn't feeling too well so he got to hang out in his jammies!
I went shopping with my mom and sister on black Friday. Of course, my two boys stayed home and enjoyed the bonding time. Daddy and buddy played 'big truck and bike' games for part of the day! He even gets his own control! Now that's all Tyler asks for.

Tyler loves to play cars. He has the Fisher Price Little People that go with some of his cars. For some reason, he started calling them his 'babies' (even if there's only one.....it's still the 'babies'). It makes me laugh every time! He's holding Santa in one hand and the 'babies' in the other :)
We went to get our Christmas tree today! I think I was the most excited! I snapped a picture of Tyler in the car all ready to go. We stopped at the store on the way to get our tree. Brandon ran in and Tyler was very concerned that daddy left. I happened to get Tyler the minute he saw his daddy coming back! He sure loves his daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment