Tyler had his 1 year check-up yesterday. It worked out great because he hasn't been feeling too well either. I was concerned it may be his ears again, but we're all clear there! It's just really bad congestion unfortunately. Poor baby!
He weighs 24 lbs (23.15 to be exact) which puts him in the 75th percentile. He is 30 in. long (60%) and 47 cm for his head circumference (70%) - buddy has a big head :-) We've transitioned him to whole milk and he's done great! We're just trying to finish up the last can of formula - woohoo! That'll save a little bit of money!
It's amazing how much he's changed since he's had his tubes placed in his ears only a few weeks ago. Tyler is talking all the time now. He'll tell you about everything he is doing and everything that he has done during the day. It never gets old though. I love to listen to him 'talk' to me. He has the most precious little voice.
Tyler's really cruizing around the house now. Brandon stayed home with him in the morning yesterday since he wasn't feeling super. When I got home, Tyler was pushing his lion up and down the hallway.....walking!!! I asked him who he was, since he couldn't be my little baby!
He whistles too! Tyler makes this silly face when you say "oooohhhh". He pierces his lips and forms an 'o-shape'. Yesterday he started breathing in and out while doing it and discovered it makes noise. He thought he was pretty cool doing it. And of course....I was super proud!
I know I say it over and over, but I LOVE watching Tyler learn and discover knew things. He's just so perfect and beautiful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment