Friday, January 22, 2010

365 days full of love

Tomorrow is the big day. My baby is turning ONE! Honestly....where did the time go?! My heart yearns for it to slow down. I just can't keep up with the fast pace. I desperately try to soak it all in, but then we seem to be on to the next thing.
I am thrilled to be celebrating this special day. I am so thankful for each day God has blessed me with. This year has been a wonderful journey spending it with my Tyler. He has brought so much joy into our marriage. I would never have the right words to explain the love we have for him. It is so incredible. He is such a gift from God! I'm excited to continue growing and learning with Tyler and Brandon!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER! Wow I can't believe it's been a whole year! You guys have fun tomorrow!