Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My Ebay afternoon

We went over to our neighbor's house the other night after a walk. They have a little girl who is 11 months. They had this really neat toy that encourages babies to sit up. Tyler LOVED it! He was actually sitting up by himself for a long time. I was so excited and came home to check out the price. Stupid me.....I was thinking it couldn't be more than $30. Hah! Try $50! I couldn't rationalize spending that money right now, but Brandon told me to check Ebay.
I found a few that were good deals, but you had to bid on them. I'm so a 'buy-it-now' kind of girl. I hate the stress of bidding and then waiting all day long. I ended up having to bid. After a long "stressful" afternoon of impatiently waiting, I was disappointed to find I had been outbid. GRR! Don't they know my Tyler deserved it so much more? :-)
Well, I did another search and found another one. It was a great deal!!! A $29.99 "buy-it-now" toy (with free shipping)! I told you I like those kind! So, we bought it. Tyler should be enjoying his new toy in 3 to 5 business days :-) Here's a sneak peak at his new toy:

No comments: